Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: iPhone X Pre Order

I got a preorder much earlier than you Saints78 at and around 6:09pm. They didn't call me until 1/11, yes I currently have a contract with Optus, and also paying off "Extra" to cancel the current one, and this is what i get. This is a rant. 😛

Ordered the iPhone X 256 Silver.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

same im going to pay the old on out as well so i could get the new phone 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

humm, intersting, figured porting your number will take ages haha, which iPhone did you order. Have you received an dispatched sms yet?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

got the silver 64gb with the new watch as well i have the 128gb gloss black 7plus and only used 39gb so i thought go for the 64gb. i have no sms was told last night from optus that altho my order is connform but i have not been allocated a phone yet.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

lols i also have 128 JetBlack iPhone 7 right now haha, but i have used 93GB, and i couldn't be bothered to remove my ALAC music files.

I am wondering if Optus doesn't have stock and gave us false hope... Oh well, doesn't look like me getting my iPhone X today, I might have to go to work now 😞 Kinda a big deal to know when I'll get stock, but I don't want it to become I am half way to work and a message tells me it is deliverying today :P, Optus i am talking to you, and no my company has a no delivery policy to work 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

As many, I have been constantly talking to Optus via phone and chat to get more of an indication. The annoying thing is, I’ve spoken to them 5 times and I have three answers. Tell me if you can relate:

1 - You won’t receive any confirmation or information if you will receive it on he 3rd until the day when you get a SMS that it is onboard for delivery.

2 - We have already started shipping them and people have been receiving them since Wednesday.

3 - Your Order wasn’t completed until the 28th, even though you preordered as soon as the site went live.

anyone had the same stuff from Optus and unsure what the bloody hell is going on? In my eyes, it makes sense if you were receiving a handset today, your order number would have been updated yesterday to indicate it’s despatched for delivery. Correct?

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, I received my iPhone X order confirmation email with tracking number on Monday, but it still shows in progress on the tracking page, and there is no delivery information. Will my order be delivered today? Thx

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

So for anyone curious, there’s a mass delay - which Optus didn’t tell us about.

they oversold at pre-order; sold the stock they couldn’t have for the preorder.

no ETA.

Anyone else?

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

I have talked with Customer team confirmed my temporary order, the staff said new iPhone will be delivered to me on 3rd November, and then I received a text msg saying my upgrade was successful. However I haven’t receive any final confirmation email until now. I did try to track the status with the order number - 10 digital number provided in the text msg I received but it didn’t work. Can you please advise if my order has been processed and to be delivered ? Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I ordered on 27 Oct, I confirmed with Optus via phone on 1st Nov, but still haven’t get any confirmation email with tracking information yet until now, only got a text msg saying my upgrade was successful, I did try to track the order number provided in the msg, it is saying invalid. Not too sure what’s the problem. 

0 Kudos