Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: iPhone X Pre Order

I have my order number and and looked up my tracking and it stats waiting for my order to arrive at the  warehouse 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered saturday but I haven't got confirmation email yet. just an email like this.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The online tracking forms again (same as last year) is asking for a 7 digital number, but i was again provided with a 10 digit number (after a consulting called me and gave me a non-temporary number)

What is the deal with that? I think I remembered that optus fixed this issue... was able to track it last or the year before last.

Question is how do i track it now? Now i have yet another order number of 7 digits emailed to me this morning, and that's good i suppose. Not sure why we need 3 numbers, 2 is probably okay. hehe.

it is probably a number to a different department etc.

Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hi NexusQ1

By now you would have received an email from us with your temporary order number. In that email, we said we would confirm your order within 48 hours, however, due to high demand there has been a delay in this confirmation being sent. This does not impact your delivery timeframe.

Next steps

· There is no need to contact us - we have received your order. If we don’t contact you, it means we already have all the information we need.

· We will be in touch if any further information is required, either by email or phone. Please ensure you’re keeping an eye on your inbox.

· A final order confirmation will be sent containing the details you need to track your order.

I have also been advised  that the team are sending an order reference number that starts with T and has 14 digits to customers we need to speak with about their order. If you have received an email along these lines then please contact the number provided. 

Otherwise we appreciate your patience and hope some good news comes your way

Cheers

M

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution!
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I also placed an order on the 31/10.

I received the temporary tracking number  but haven't been able to track the order.

Haven't been contacted or sent another Confirmation email with the new tracking number yet.

Is their any way I can chase that up.

Thank you.

Roula 

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

You've backordered so you should wait ... 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

just curious if  I should have received a phone call to confirm my personal details by now for the order to be proceeded.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Call 1300 929 949.

Webchat cannot help you with Temporary numbers.

They called me at around 4pm 1/11. Unfortunately I haven't received a dispatched sms, and likely to miss 3/11, even thou when i ordered Optus said "from" 3/11. So it is likely it will be next week at the latest...

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

same here tho i got a order number at 8.20 am on the 28th on sat morning and was approved a pre order number at 6.19pm on the 27th so i thought the people that got the order number on the 28th and preorder on the 27 would have had a good chance to get it on the 3rd.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

ahh i would've called in earlier.. but the phone call said just wait we'll call you "3 days" from the promised delivery... I hope my iPhone isn't delayed significantly.

also did you receive a dispatched sms? my order status is still waiting for stock to arrive at the warehouse.