Searching...

Mobile

Re: iPhone X Pre Order

Moein

Oh no!!!! I think I should cancel my backorder!!!! We should wait till next year!!!!

NexusQ1

yes mine also 6:09pm, order confirmated really late on 1/11. I have no emails telling me about anything, my order is also confirmed via webchat to be delayed by 2 weeks.

Anarkii

If you are on backorder status, you will be lucky to get your phone this year. 
The next batch of phones is due in 6-8 weeks - mid dec to early January. 
As stated in a previous post, if more people pre-order, those doing so recently could be waiting even longer, Feb or March even.
This is the most pre-ordered phone since the iPhone 6. Expect huge delays. 

Highlighted

NexusQ1

Problem is you can walk into stores in the next couple of weeks and buy what you want.. Sad state of affairs, Would be appreciated if Apple and Optus give us proper guidelines, suddenly people who use the Apple Store apps were completely mislead (everyone was saying the Apple Store app was the best place to get it), Optus also mislead saying yes you can get yours on 3/11 total bollocks Now we are given less piority than people walking into stores something that i haven't really seen since iPhone 4S days where I can go into an Optus store and get one easily and at the end of the day on Launch Day.

Yes this is different, iPhone X is a year ahead and difficult to produce. Now I am concerned that the batch of iPhones that i am going to get will decidedly be a poor quality version if Apple's reduction in testing of faceid component rumours is anything to go by.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos