Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: iPhone X Pre Order

My apologies if you jump onto live chat →  http://yesopt.us/chat2us one of our agents will be able to assist.

Thanks

M

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi M,

I received the confirmation email with tracking number on Monday, currently it only shows that the order is in progress on the tracking page, and there is no delivery or delay information. What went wrong with my order? Thx

0 Kudos
Contributor
Contributor

Sounds like a good tip I just wish I had a phone to call the number. I’m trying to get a mate to lend me their phone on my lunch break but everybody is using theirs!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Sounds like a good tip I just wish I had a phone to call the number. I’m trying to get a mate to lend me their phone on my lunch break but everybody is using theirs!

Thanks for the advice.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Do you know if that live chat link is optimised for iPad?

Its been loading for 20 mins? 

Cheers.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Do you know if that live chat link is optimised for iPad?

Its been loading for 20 mins?

Cheers.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hi 

I can advise it is optimised for both ipad and phone.

Feel free to PM us if you cannot get through and I will have an agent assist

Thanks

M

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

That would be excellent. My email is as follows:

da.batesy@gmail.com 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I finally managed to convince a mate to let me put my SIM card in his phone whilst I called Optus. I listened to music for 58 mins before it dropped out. This is fast becoming a nightmare. I have provided my email address, can somebody from Optus just email me directly, is it too hard?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Just received a tex message from Optus saying:

"OPTUSMSG:
Hi Erwin! Thanks for ordering the iPhone X from Optus.
We're contacting you to apologise that due to low stock availability, your order has been delayed and will now deliver from 14th Nov.
There's no need to contact us, your order is confirmed and progressing. Thank you for your patience."

I placed my order before 5:10pm Brisbane Time on Friday 27th. Now I got put back 2 weeks! I am outraged by this even after they had told me and assured me I made the preorders. Either you guys just oversold the pre-orders or just are playing around with people's time. I could have gone to the Apple store and Queued up and gotten one but no I was counting on this "pre-order" I think this is very disrespectful and am very dissapointed. This might even make me consider taking my business elsewhere I'm just so furstrated!! Anyone else had this problem??

Top Contributors