Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Bas26
New Contributor
New Contributor

iPhone X - Frustrating

Hi Everyone,

Anyone got an iPhone or any update from Optus?

Optus live chat representitives tell diffrent story every time. Not impressed with Optus customer services.

First they told me they will get shipment from Apple on 9/11/2017

Next day they told me they are back on stock and my order is already sent for packaging.

Then they told me no shippment is expected on 13/11/2017 and number of handset in that shipment would be enough to allocate to all the pre-orders.

And then they told no there's a delay in shipment. A very limited Shipment is arriveing on 16/11/2017.

Today they told if you pre-ordred you probably get handset early next month (After 2nd December).

They lie everytime you talk to them.

What is going on? Situation is becoming more frustrating now.

I was wondring if anyone got an iPhone X from Optus?
Please share your expirences.

Cheers,

0 Kudos
3 Replies
fjb001
Contributor
Contributor

Re: iPhone X - Frustrating

I would say to take any advice from Optus sales reps regarding timing with a grain of salt. Yes, it is extremely frustrating and irritating not to have any real updates regarding a $1500-$1800 purchase (it's completely unacceptable behaviour from a company). It is evident that Optus was supremely unprepared for the X. But there's a complete power imbalance, so all we can really do now is complain to the walls, wait, or move to another provider. 

0 Kudos
Bas26
New Contributor
New Contributor

They have outsourced their support centres to Philippines. Support representatives they don't even know what is going own. They lack real time information, therefore they are giving false and misleading infomration to the customers.

Extremely disappointing customer services. Been with optus since 5 years... Yeah I think it's time to move!

0 Kudos
Anarkii
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

3-4 weeks is the delievery time frame. 
That is straight from Apple's website for delivery shipments.
If you get it before that time frame, then you are considered very lucky. 
If I were you though, don't expect delivery for another 3-4 weeks - or as some have said, around xmas.

0 Kudos