Searching...

Mobile

iPhone X Delivery shipments quoted direct from Apple.

Anarkii

Hi all, just posting this ETA for deliveries of the iPhone X straight from the horses mouth being Apple.

Please note: This is when Sydney will get its next batch of handsets. This does not mean that Optus will be able to fullfill all our orders, although hopefully they can. 

Anyway, please find >> THIS << link more accurate than any chat with Optus support. 
Capture.PNG

Re: iPhone X Delivery shipments quoted direct from Apple.

Licklecheekeeee

This provides some good insight as to how scarce the actual device is. No doubt Optus will still have a few left in warehouses lying about, hopefully...

Boop

Ordered mine the day Optus allowed pre orders. Ordered an hour after it started to be told sorry we have none left they are now on back order. My status is still “waiting on stock” but no one can tell me when that will be

Anarkii

3-4 weeks. Im in that same boat champ. Hence why I asked Apple themselves and also reconfirmed delivery times with the attached pic. 
Hope that helps everyone. 

Boop

3-4 weeks from this week? -_- should have just gone to Apple. Optus stuffed me around when I pre ordered then I had to wait on hold 2 hours because they text me “we need to discuss your order” when I finally got through it was just to confirm my order. 

Anarkii

Yep, 3-4 weeks from this week. Its from Apples website so when it comes to stock and deliveries, I am taking it from them rather than Optus. 
No one at Optus seems to know what is going on with delivery time frames, so when I spoke to Apple via online chat they said the next shipment is due 3-4 weeks from my original post, then told me that delievery time frame is also mentioned on their sales page for the phone which Ive linked in the first post. 
So you **should** get it first week of Dec at the earliest, and xmas at the latest if it turns out to be 6-8 weeks instead.

Anarkii

Just an update.
According to the Apple site, deliveries are now set for 2-3 weeks. 
For more info check out this link

[ Edited ]
NexusQ1

Not scarces, Apple has to feeeed it's stores, I just wish they don't have one for the retail stores.

on 3/11, i think thousands were given to Stores (many stores Apple, Good Guys around 250 only), including stock for Optus preorder were given to Apple Store to feed the useless media attention they got.

They made more pre-order people unhappy.

After that time you can reserve orders from Apple (very small stock), and people grabbed them up.

My gripe is, most people intend to sell and make profit, some own and make money off others. That ain't right.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
18 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos