cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: iPhone X Delivery "Misplaced" by Startrack

So finally I got my order. Only after a month and 1/2, 50+ Optus chats, and a complaint to the ombudsman 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Happy to hear that, mate! Hopefully mine isn't too far behind. I've put in a complaint with the ombudsman too, so fingers crossed that pushes things along. Spoke to Optus yesterday and told again to wait until next week for an update. Sigh. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Mine's just arrived now too..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Honestly I think the only reason I got it was because of my complaint so hopefully you get yours soon too and anyone who hasn’t should make a complaint @mopkins

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey @mopkins - apologies for the lack of communication from our end. Popularity of the iPhone X has pushed out a tremendous amount of orders but we are trying our best to get the stock allocated and dispatched as quick as we can. If you'll like another update on your order, please DM us your full name, DOB and service/account number and I'll look into it for you 🙂

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors