cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: iPhone X Delivery "Misplaced" by Startrack

I have the same issue. 

I've ordered an iPhone X and the status shows that the delivery couldn't be completed for lack of sufficent ID !! This happened when no one was at home. 

Called optus and startrack and they always says we will redeliver it again withing 24-48 hours !!! Two weeks has been passed and not even a tiny update !! Still shows in startrack warehouse when they can't redeliver because they don't respond to the customer and only to Optus. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Just spoke to Optus again because, as usual, I wasn't contacted within the 3 - 5 business days I was promised. 

StarTrack are still investigating. Told AGAIN to wait 5 business days. 

Pretty convinced they were never actually sent the phone to be honest. 

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

It’s not normal that it happened to a few people. Maybe the driver hijacked the truck and disappeared with the phones lol

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Seems like they didn’t send any of them. Good way to temporarily shut customers up by telling us they’ve been sent but then of course they run into the problem people are angry when they don’t. I doubt we will even get them in 3-5 days to be honest I think this will drag on and on considering there’s no repercussions for Optus and they don’t stand by anything they say 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Lol it’s optus they are just terrible they have no order or care for customers they will literally tell you anything to get you off the phone and then say oh sorry was wrong information but then still give you more lies

Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

That's quite strange @mopkins, there can sometimes be a delay in processing due to stock allocation and waiting on new arrivals however to see that it's been noted as on board for delivery there certainly suggests further investigation is needed. The tracking system is automated to the point where once it's scanned at different points in the order phase, the order status is updated, so it certainly would have reached that point. Obviously somewhere down the line, there's been an error or redirection of the device during delivery. Can you send through a private message with your full name, phone number, DOB and any order numbers you have so we can take a look from our end?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Just a quick update: another week has gone and they are still investigating and of course the phone hasn’t turned up

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I've still heard nothing, despite being told the case would be followed up over the weekend. Looks like the ball is in my court AGAIN to get the information I'm continually promised. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Order was promised (yet again) to be here yesterday. Yet again nothing. Spoke to Optus “we have no eta”. So Optus sent my original order to the right street address but wrong suburb. Last Thursday Optus confirmed my order was received back at warehouse due to wrong address. Operator told me address would be updated then sent to right address. Spoke to Optus again yesterday as no order received again and now told that handset has been allocated to someone else and I’m back in line for phone and no eta. I put in a complain to ombudsman and he’s given Optus until 12 December to resolve. Still doubt it will be here by then. I suggest everyone puts in a complaint to the ombudsman and maybe it will kick Optus into gear and actually get our orders to us

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I just followed up and got nothing new, just that it's still under "Investigation". No one can even tell me what that means. I really don't have any choice but to make a complaint to the ombudsman. 

Top Contributors