cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

iPhone X Delivery "Misplaced" by Startrack

Ordered iPhone X and got a message said that it would be delivered within 24-48 hours on 14/11/2017.

As of today 27/11 I tracked the phone it said 00:18 15/11/2017 Processing at Startrack Warehouse

It has been 2 weeks and there is no phone turning up and I have to do all the work liaising between Optus and Startrack. There is no help. I've been talking to about 6 different Optus people who all said the same thing that they are "investigating" at my cost since I was charged for the new plan and no new phone.

Any help please?

0 Kudos
24 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: iPhone X Delivery "Misplaced" by Startrack

Looks like they f*cked up all deliveries eh? I got a text this morning that it will arrive today and it's 'Onboard with driver for delivery', but even if I left the office very late 7pm. No deliveries came and up to now, it's sitting in "Onboard with driver for delivery" status. Bless the driver where ever he was lol

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing. Friday last week was advised would be delivered Monday. Then spoke to Optus Monday yes yes it’s coming today. By 4 pm nothing. Today still nothing and StarTrack blame Optus and Optus blame StarTrack. It’s pretty poor that they make us wait a month from order date and still no one between them can actually tell us when to expect a delivery 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Yeah my order's the same. It's been listed as "processing" for 2 and a half weeks. I've spoken to seven different people at Optus and each one has told me something different. I don't know what else to do. 

Last person I spoke to said StarTrack probably lost the order when means they have to find me another handset. They assured me I would be prioritised but honestly I don't believe them. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

I honestly don’t believe anything from Optus anymore I’ve had enough once my contract is up I’m going to another provider this whole experience proves there’s no customer service 

Highlighted

Sorry to hear that @mopkins, if the order is still being processed in our warehouse that would mean we're currently waiting on stock.

Once we pack your order and it's picked up your status will change and you will receive an SMS to let you know it's on it's way.

That's disappointing to hear @Boop 😞 I have replied to your other post about your experience,

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

@Marie My order is sitting in "onboard with the delivery driver" for 4 days now. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hey @Marie, appreciate the reply. The problem is the order has gone beyond the Optus warehouse and has been sitting in StarTrack's warehouse for almost 3 weeks. The tracking status with them has not moved from "Arrived at StarTrack Location for processing".

Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 8.44.20 am.png

It's not the waiting i'm frustrated with, it's the lack of information. No one knows what's happening, where the phone is, or who's responsibility it is to follow up. I'm constantly promised callbacks but receive nothing. I need to at the very least know when this is going to arrive, as it's getting to a busy time of year and I'm not always in the office. 

Hope you can help. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

You wiht get anywhere with Optus they make promises but won’t keep them and if anything goes wrong they blame StarTrack and won’t help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Surprise surprise I called StarTrack Optus has my phone back at the warehouse because they got the suburb wrong on my order. I have spoken to Optus and StarTrack a million times and still cannot get anywhere and now I have no phone and no update  

0 Kudos
Top Contributors