cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Matt2189
New Contributor

iPhone Optus sport not showing chromecast option

Why does my iPhone X not have a chromecast option?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: iPhone Optus sport not showing chromecast option

Hi Matt2189,

Is the Chromecast option not there in general or just when trying to watch Optus Sport?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Matt2189
New Contributor

Hi Ray,

works fine on netflix but not on optis sport app when trying to watch any of the sport content through chromecast connected to TV. 

Why is this? When I took out my contract this month I was told this worked on iPhone which is the only reason I progressed with the package. Disappointing! 

0 Kudos
Moderator Eveline

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app? If you're still unable to use Chromecast on the Optus Sport app,  it's best to raise a support case with our TV & Content team via the In-App Support

0 Kudos