cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Occasional Contributor Mickwk
Occasional Contributor

Re: iPhone 8+ and Apple Watch bundle

They stopped giving me a timeframe after my second call, and they really should not be saying 48 hours.

Used google a few times to get more info, this is the first post I have seen within the last 3 months that has identified the same issue as me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor Alice999
Occasional Contributor

I agree I thought the 48 hours might of been for the phone but that hasn’t shown up either. The first watch I ordered was an end of Life product so it wasn’t going to be restocked so I changed to one that was apparently in stock but then it wasn’t. Fingers crossed they can get stock soon I’ve been waiting 2 months so far 

New Contributor martinaje
New Contributor

I am also the user of apple since last year but I can't connect watch with iTunes. Tell me the procedure because I am new for them. Even I also sent a mail to a member of  Apple customer support and he didn't give me an update about this app. Can you please give the full details or any other blog to learn about Bluejeans.

0 Kudos