Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

iPhone 8+ and Apple Watch bundle

Alice999

Hi I’m just wondering if anyone else is waiting on an iPhone 8+ and Apple Watch bundle to arrive? It’s been over two weeks and it’s still saying they’re waiting for stock to arrive at the Warehouse. The phone is apparently in stock so I’m not sure if it’s the watch that’s holding it up? Thanks 

Re: iPhone 8+ and Apple Watch bundle

Shauna

Hey @Alice999 - 2 weeks is quite a while to wait! Did you order the bundle online? 

Apologies for the delays. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Alice999

Hi Shauna 

yes I ordered online on the 19th of July and it was approved on the 20th and has been waiting for stock ever since. Thanks I wasn’t sure if I was just being impatient but it does seem to be taking a while

Shauna

Thanks for clarifying! Can you please send me a private message confirming your order number, full name and DOB? I'll take a look! 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Alice999

Thanks Shauna I’ve sent you through a message 

Dan_C

@Alice999, I've replied back to your private message Smiley Happy

I'll chat with you there. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Mickwk

I have the phone but still waiting on the watch, currently been 3 months since my order. Contacted optus 3 times and i keep getting told there is a stock shortage and Apple has not advised when they can supply more stock.

Ev_

Hey @Mickwk, sorry to hear about the delay with your order. If you can send through your order details - order number, full name, date of birth and mobile number, we can take a look into this from our end and provide more insight.

Mickwk

Message sent

Alice999

I’ve been told the phone will be sent out first but I’m still waiting on it almost 5 weeks later 😩. I’ve spoken to online chat and I’ve been told the same thing about the watch but then I’ll be told it will be shipped in 48 hours but that’s been every week for 3 weeks and still no phone or watch 🤷‍♀️

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
16 Kudos
6 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos