Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

iPhone 8 Plus won’t charge

Cherieb77

My iPhone 8plus has stopped charging I tried to charge it this morning with my Apple charger that came with the phone as it was on 49% charge but it said the charger was unsupported after plugging it in a number of times it started charging but took 4 hours to charge to 88% since then it won’t charge on any Apple charges I’ve tried 4 different charges all of them apple I have also tried someone else’s charger that is for an iPhone 8 tats brand new and I tried to charge it on the computer.

i have soft reset it many times and I have factory reset it and still won’t charge it’s still under the first 12 months warranty 

what are my my options as I can’t be with out a phone if I take it back to the optus store I brought it from Will they replace it then and there or will I have to be without a phone cause they’ll send it away?

thanks 

Re: iPhone 8 Plus won’t charge

petergdownload

They'll want to try test/repair it. 

There may be an option to have a loan phone. Look into that.

Alternatively grab a $30 non smart phone and you'll have calls and SMS while you are waiting.

Or buy a iphone (new or refurbished) on eBay and use that. Sell it once your phone returns, hopefully for only say $50 cost.

Peter Gillespie

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
13 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos