cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Ness_YC

Re: iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro now available to Pre-Order

I'm sorry for any frustration caused, @Mia88. I completely understand your eagerness to receive your new device. We have been allocating stock on a FIFO, first-in-first-out method so all orders are placed in a queue and will be allocated stock in the order of order placement. If you have any further questions our Messaging Service and Social Media Team operate 24/7 are more than happy to assist. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Clewins2478
New Contributor
New Contributor

Totally feel your pain. This is the worst service to date from Optus. Lack of updates and info. My friend purchased day after me from Vodafone and got his phone today. Also received 3 update emails from them.
Optus certainly dropped the ball on this release
Kartika

Sad to hear that @Clewins2478. Apologies if you haven't received any updates in regards to your order. We appreciate where you are coming from and can definitely look into the status of the order. However  we don`t have access to customers account on this public forum. You will need to speak with our support team via the → messaging service to assist you further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
XxJessxX
Contributor
Contributor

People who ordered Pac Blue or Graphite seem to slowly be getting theirs, but if you ordered gold or silver, looking mid December for delivery, which is unacceptable.

I just want my new phone so I can start paying current phone off. I can't do that until new phone is activated. So another 2 months
0 Kudos
Mia88
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yeah it’s not cool tbh, I won’t be doing the pre ordering thing again, yeah I think Telstra customers even got their iPhone 12’s but Optus seems to be a issue 😕
0 Kudos
Jack_YC

Hey @XxJessxX, the delivery times for each device will differ depending on the demand (Some colours have a higher demand than others). If the specific device is in backorder, we won't currently have an estimate for delivery.

As your order does progress however, you will receive notifications via SMS or email. If you did have any questions regarding your specific order, please send us a message via the My Optus App and we can help out from there. Jack

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
XxJessxX
Contributor
Contributor

I understand that but there are chat and phone staff that are giving dates to people who ordered after me. Although, they aren't ordering gold.

I need to budget, I can't just wait 2 months for a phone and then not have the money to pay out my phone. Silly me wanted to trade up at first so, naturally, it can't be changed to buyout until I receive new device.

It's just frustrating.
Mia88
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Wow really? When did you find that out? Well that’s crap cause I ordered the gold as well 😕
0 Kudos
XxJessxX
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Mia88

I found out just by general looking at Apples website. Delivery for gold keep getting pushed further back. Pac Blue and Graphite seem to a lot faster.

I thought about changing to the 12 Pro Blue but I don't wanna wait even longer than I already have.
Jack_YC

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused @XxJessxX. If you would like to discuss this further, please just message through the My Optus App. We're unable to look at your specific order on Yes Crowd as it is a public forum. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors