cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Jack_YC

Re: iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro now available to Pre-Order

Hi @Deeza07, not great to see your experience has left you feeling this way. I've flagged this for the relevant teams to review since we're always looking to improve our processes.

If you do have any questions regarding your order, please send us a message via the My Optus App or our Facebook or Twitter pages. We'll then be able to confirm your order details and assist further from there. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Mia88
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yeah I’m still yet to know when mine will be delivered was submitted on the 18th I’m still waiting 😕 so feel you there
0 Kudos
amyb156
New Contributor
New Contributor

Has anyone actually received their pre-ordered iPhone 12 Pro? I had my confirmation no more than 5 mins after pre-order opened with everything indicating it would ship from 23rd - then nothing. Nothing from Optus indicating there was a delay. I have chased multiple times and have been given very little insight into what is going on. Latest I’ve been told is that there is no stock until 10 November but still no guarantee I have been allocated a phone from that delivery. I’m so frustrated - what’s the point of preordering. Every other time I have preordered it has been delivered on launch day. Not happy Optus!
Tina_YC

Hey @amyb156, thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry you haven't received any further updates on your order yet. 

If you'll like us to take a closer look at your order, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus app. If for some reason you’re unable to use the My Optus app, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page for further assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Mia88
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Nope.. still nothing. i pre ordered as well, 11:06pm to be exact there should of been stock there allocated to people who pre ordered right on the time. and the same with me they don't know when it'll be there or anything and it seems to be like they have no stock, But yet i saw someone with their iphone 12 pro on twitter posting it up.. and they got theres on the day even. Yeah im not to pleased especially since a loyal customer for years and i pre order something and it's going to be a hassle.. This is my first pre order so wasn't sure. but i doubt i'll see it this week then i guess... i have my phone case charger all here before the phone is even here
0 Kudos
Ness_YC

We're sorry that we've left you feeling this way, @Mia88. Rest assured, once your order progresses you should receive ongoing updates via email/SMS. If you have any further questions feel free to reach out to us via our 24/7 Messaging App  or via Private Message on Facebook or Twitter

0 Kudos
XxJessxX
Contributor
Contributor

I submitted and also confirmed mine on the 18th as well (using my trade up) and I've heard nothing. Keep getting told 'no stock is coming in anytime soon' what's the point of preordering then?
Jack_YC

Hi @XxJessxX, When a phone is popular and in high demand, we sometimes run out of stock quickly. Depending on where you purchased your device, you may have been told your order was on Raincheck or Backorder.

When you pre-order a device that essentially saves your spot so that a device can be allocated to your order. It is possible however that other customers got their orders in before yours or that the device model/colour you chose are in particularly high demand. 

0 Kudos
Mia88
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Exactly what im thinking, i was all nice before about optus but after this dilemma im not to pleased at all.. still nothing about my iphone 12 pro. And i pre ordered as well.. THE NIGHT OF so how do you go out of stock that quick optus? Or is it you didn't really have any stock coming the day of to begin with?
0 Kudos
Mia88
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Well i pre ordered so did this person, But it didn't really save the spot as we would of had the devices by now tbh. When i check mine there is still NO tracking, i ask the optus assistant and they say it hasn't even left the warehouse yet that could be due to stock.. like shouldn't stock have been allocated if pre ordering...?!! I really just want the new phone i changed contracts for i have a new case and charger all ready and no phone.. im very disappointed i've never had really issues with optus until now and the pre ordering business....
0 Kudos
Top Contributors