cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro now available to Pre-Order

The new iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro are now available to Pre-Order with Optus!

iPhone 12

iPhone 12 Pro

What colour are you choosing? Comment below! 🙂

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro now available to Pre-Order

I chose the iphone 12 pro, GOLD! looks lovely! can't wait 🙂

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Pro Gold.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

I pre-ordered the iPhone 12 Pro Pacific Blue on the 16th Oct at 11:00 PM and was emailed a Temporary Order Number at around 11:05 PM. I have preordered at least 5-6 times before and I have always received the phone on the launch day (otherwise what's the point of preorder?)

Now I have questions:

As soon as I preorder and I receive a Temp Order number, should I not be allocated a phone? (unless I did not go through with it?) Speaking to many Optus reps, no one has any idea where my order is and when will I be getting it. Also, they sort of indicate that I may be on backorder but surely that can't be right? Not even Oct 29, Nov 3 or Nov 10 delivery?

I would not have been so anxious (not excited) if the current phone I am using was playing up every now and then and most likely dying by the end of this month. If I was not to receive my phone from Optus on the 23rd Oct, I would have bought it outright from Apple. But Optus cannot give me a date and Apple will not hold the units for me and are likely to sell out by 23rd as well.

Would anybody from Optus (potentially someone with a computer) shed some light on this? Cheers.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey @Robin88

I completely understand that you're excited about you're new iPhone 12!

When you place an order with us, it would have told you the date that your device delivers from or whether it was on Raincheck or Backorder.

We never guarantee a specific date that the device is sent to you, as the actual date you get your device can be different depending on postage.

Please note, we're unable to look into details on Yes Crowd, however, we'd be happy to look into this further for you and try and provide you with the most accurate information.

If you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors