Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
blkgixa
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

iPhone 12 Pro network issues

Hi.

Since the new iPhone came out, I haven’t been able to make calls, call drop outs, call failed, can’t send mms or text messages. 5G was installed here at that time.

I have contacted tech support over 15 times and nothing.

I’m about to lose my job as I can’t make it receive calls.

I even called up today, put on hold. Call failed !

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AndS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: iPhone 12 Pro network issues

@blkgixaHave a look at this thread if you are using an esim as it should help:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Apple/Iphone-12-constantly-dropping-network/m-p/637341#M14072

If it does not search yescrowd for "iPhone 12" and see if other people have had the same issue(s) and how it was resolved  if it was able to be resolved.

blkgixa
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I don’t use an esim. I should not need to search a forum to solve my issues.

I pay for a service and I want Optus to fix it .

0 Kudos
Kartika

Hi @blkgixa, sorry to hear about your ongoing mobile connection issue. Have you tried changing to a 5G sim card instead? Most of our customers have come back advising that this has fixed the issue. You are best to drop to the closest → Optus store and ask for a replacement 5G sim card. There is no charge for it.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
AndS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

@blkgixaGood luck with Optus.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors