cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Baggies
New Contributor

iPhone 11 Pro Max stock in store Adelaide or Melbourne

Hi Does anyone know if any Optus stores in Melbourne or Adelaide have the iPhone 11 Pro Max 256gb midnight green in stock now?  

I ordered one online for my mom last week - noting on the order I was doing so under general and enduring power of attorney (POA)  Noting delivery time was in ‘less than 3 weeks though may be just in time. However Optus processes can’t cope POA So I think only option is to buy in store.

we’re going overseas on Friday 18th so really hoping to find some in stock because we haven’t got the time to start the ‘less than three weeks’ wait again. Mom’s in Adelaide I’m in Melbourne so a store with stock in either city would be greet.

ir is it time to give up?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: iPhone 11 Pro Max stock in store Adelaide or Melbourne

Hey there Baggies,

We don't have visibility of individual store stock.

You can give the stores a call who will be happy to let you know if they have what you're after 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos