Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Ynwalfc
New Contributor
New Contributor

iPad app controls on Optus sport app vary clunky and new option should be added

I think the controls to play and end videos using the Optus sport app could be improved to make the experience better.  
when playing a video you have to hit play, find the button to make full screen by taping the screen and then the full screen button.  To end a video you have to wait until it has finished to get the control available and the minimize and then close.

can you just have a play full screen button and a close video button.  All these extra steps makes watching multiple videos painful and you miss content because the video is shaded until you hit the full screen button.

I could have 5 minutes with a UX person to demonstrate.

cheers

Darren

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Casey_YC

Re: iPad app controls on Optus sport app vary clunky and new option should be added

Thanks for raising this with us here, Ynwalfc. 

I have gone ahead and sent this feedback to the Optus Sport team for consideration.

Just to confirm, is the Optus Sport app running on the most recent update for your Apple iPad? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Ynwalfc
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: iPad app controls on Optus sport app vary clunky and new option should be added

Yes and the controls have been the same from day one.

0 Kudos
Casey_YC

Thanks for clarifying that for me. I just want to be sure in case they ask when they get back to me. 

I will be able to respond here once I've had a reply from the team. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Top Contributors