Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Davo72
New Contributor
New Contributor

iPad Pro existing contract with 12 months to go

Hi there,

I am currently 12 months in to a 24 month iPad Pro 9.7 contract on a $60 plan with 10GB. I would like to know if i can upgrade to the new iPad Pro 10.5 and if it comes with accessories ?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
caaf
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: iPad Pro existing contract with 12 months to go

Oh course I'm not sure what contract you signed but.... At a guess you'd be required to atleast settle any remaining debt/repayment for the iPad. Your best bet would be to contact Optus directly and discuss the figures.

1800 780 219
Mon - Fri: 8am - 9pm AEST
Sat: 9am - 7pm AEST
Sun: 9am - 6pm AEST
Closed on all National Public Holidays

Live Chat 24/7

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Davo72
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi thanks for the response.

i know I will need fi pay either $99 for a trade in or keep the existing iPad and pay the balance. 

But what package deals are there on a new iPad Pro 10.5 plan that includes the keypad or cover ?

Yes I will go see Optus when I have time 

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hi @Davo72,

I've had a scroll through our recent marketing offers and there's no specific offer that includes a keypad or cover. You'd need to purchase these accessories separately. For information on our latest iPad offers, click here. If you have a valid ABN/ACN, you can recontract two or more eligible plans for mobile and/or mobile broadband get up to a 20% discount on the plans access fees. We have more information on this offer here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors