Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

iPad Pro eSim capability

I have an iPad Pro, and want to connect it to my existing Optus account using eSim; the same way I do with Apple Watch. It appears Optus aren't doing this yet, so for the meantime I have to tether to my phone which is annoying, but when is Optus going to enable this?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: iPad Pro eSim capability

I'm not aware of any plans at this stage to support eSIM on the iPad Pro @1011818154

As soon as we do have any information, we'll be sure to make an announcement.

As far data sharing is concerned, that's something we do offer. 

We have data SIMs that allow you to pool data with an existing Optus post-paid service. You'd be looking at $15.00 per month, which also comes with an extra 3GB of data.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks @Dan_C,

I don’t need the extra 3gb, and so don’t want to be paying extra each month. Is there an option to just buy a new SIM card (once off fee) and link that to the existing account and data limit?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I would also really like this feature, but online chat and the sales team do not seem to be able to give me a yes or no answer. 

Any updates at this stage?

0 Kudos
Top Contributors