Searching...

Mobile

iPad Pro backorder

SEchoco

Placed down my order a few days ago while the 100gb free data promo was on, I know its on backorder but does anyone knows when will it be re-stocked?

Re: iPad Pro backorder

SamSam

I think they're intentionally vague when it comes to backorder dates as they don't have a concrete answer from Apple and don't want to set the wrong expectations. I wouldn't think it'd be more then a couple of weeks though. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

Dan_C

@SamSam is pretty much right. 

It's all about the expectation. The timeframe for backorders can range from two weeks to 6 weeks.

Apple is a tough one to nail down specific dates & timeframes.

Which model of the pro are you waiting on? Colour, capacity, size etc. 

@SEchoco

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Ghost-Fox-Zero

I ordered an iPad Pro a week ago and I was told by live chat that I will have to wait no more than a week for it to be shipped. Yet in my account I've had no new info about my order just the same wording about it is in progress. If nothing has changed by the 23rd I'll be demading answers. This is not how you are meant to treat new customers!   

[ Edited ]
Dan_C

Which version of the Pro did you order @Ghost-Fox-Zero?

I might be able to give you a rough idea. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Ghost-Fox-Zero

I ordered the 12.9" 256gb in space grey. 

Aech

I order one on Dec 20th.

Received the shipping notification this morning.

Might as well start crying to live chat today, cause nothing is going to change by the 23rd.

[ Edited ]
SEchoco

Mines the 11 inch silver 256gb version, and thanks sam for the reply!

iamracq

@Dan_C Would you know when the IPad Pro 3 12.9 inch 512gb in space grey is expected? 

Thanks. 

Highlighted

leonar

@Dan_C I ordered an iPad Pro 11" 256gb Space Gray. Any ETA for this one to be available? 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos