cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

benstorm279
New Contributor
New Contributor

iPad Pro 5 12.9 on back order

Hi, I was just wondering what other peoples experiences have been like with that back orders for the recent 12.9 iPad models. First, Optus website says their in stock, then I get a confirmation email and all of that stuff. Then I sit around waiting a few days. Then decide to message, and get told that it should deliver tomorrow… sounds great! Waiting… waiting… but still nothing. So I message again to get the same response. Then I call, and find out that I’ve been put on back order… what exactly is going on here Optus???
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Aman_YC

Re: iPad Pro 5 12.9 on back order

Hi @ BENSTORM279 - That's definitely not good to hear  and we're really sorry it didn't work out the way it should.

Some of the iPad models are more popular then others and are out  of stock. 

So that we can get an update on your order please contact our messaging team here 

If for some reason you’re unable to, if you have a social media account, please then Optus on Facebook or on Twitter with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors