cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Irshad
New Contributor

iPad Pro 2018

Hi i ordered an ipad pro 12.9 on 29 nov 2018. I was supposed to get weekly and then fortnightly updates but i havent had a single contact can someone olease tell me what is going on its the second tume you are doing this to me first i waited for three months and they said its a problem sale and it got cancelled and then i did another order i am an optus customer for ages is this how your company treats loyal customers i stull got two 24 months contracts. I am really disappointed 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: iPad Pro 2018

Okay I think you're not realising you've asked for one of the most popular products Apple has recently released. They are on back order with Optus, Telstra and Vodafone. So the loyalty card you've just dealt won't change the fact they simply do not have the stock to provide you one.

As for the updates, it sucks you haven't been told what is going on, but they've had them on back order for the last few weeks and this is unlikely to change due to a global supply shortage of iPad Pro.

If you are unhappy, www.optus.com.au/complaints

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos