Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

iPad Pro 2018

bronko1989

what the hell is wrong whit Optus, the new iPad Pro is still not out with in store nor is it online, while it is out in TELSTRA... wth even vodafone has it... so i have phoned in and asked online why is this and when can i expect in to show but they are useless and has no help what so ever the only reply was "sorry we dont have any info for you" why do they even work there in that is there attitude regarding serves.

Highlighted

iPad Pro 2018

bronko1989

what the hell is wrong whit Optus, the new iPad Pro is still not out with in store nor is it online, while it is out in TELSTRA... wth even vodafone has it... so i have phoned in and asked online why is this and when can i expect in to show but they are useless and has no help what so ever the only reply was "sorry we dont have any info for you" why do they even work there in that is there attitude regarding serves.

iPad Pro 2018

Kiwidan

Does anyone k ow why Optus does not have the new iPad Pro? Telstra and Vodafone both have it. Maybe it’s judt me but seems Optus is lossibg there status as one of the best mobile providers?  Might have to look into Vodafone. Never thought I’d say that but seems like they have leapfrogged Optus 

Re: iPad Pro 2018

ncloros

i was told by today the new ipad pro will show on the system im waiting on mine as i had a order ive been waiting for 9 weeks now and the new model has been released optus advised me they will change my device to the new model and i will receive by wed this week 

shezzzdawggg

I have been waiting impatiently too... although Optus has said it is set to he released this week, they just didn't confirm which day. Fingers crossed it's today!!! Smiley Happy

shezzzdawggg

Update!

You can call or chat or go in store to order - it's not officially on the website but I ordered mine using the Live Chat this morning about 1.5 hours ago. It was a little bit back and forth seeing as I wanted to know all the deals for all size gb in 11" amd 12.9", but I successfully back ordered one this morning through the Live Chat so nonetheless happy about that 😊👍 although i'm still not sure what time it'll actually be on the Website.

nadameow

Please be careful when ordering in chat. They have no idea what they are doing, one tried to sell me the older version ipad when I asked for the 2018 one. I don't think they can order it before it goes online. 

I hope the new Ipad pro comes online soon. 

Fixated84

Did you get any confirmation emails? I ordered online to but was only given a order number and when I try to track it it says order not found or something.

shezzzdawggg

I haven't got confirmation email yet, she said I'd get it within 24hrs so hopefully this morning or else i'll be contacting them again as I only got the Temporary Order number as well

kinkade

I ordered yesterday over the phone and was told i would recieve it this morning but sales have now told me there is no stock and they dont even have an eta in the warehouse for it

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
14 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos