Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor Susie27
New Contributor

iPad Pro 12.9 (2018)

Hi All,

Put my order in on the 29th Nov and am also still getting the message that stock is being waited for.

Can anyone advise whether stock will be arriving before Christmas? Or should I be looking at cancelling and looking at other options!!

Really frustrating to be told that stock is available when put an order in so order thinking it will all be good before Christmas and now 3 weeks later still waiting and the clock is ticking on getting alternatives for Christmas!!!

Is there anyone out there that knows what the true stock count is and when more stock is arriving??

Thanks Sue

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: iPad Pro 12.9 (2018)

Have you called up and spoken to online orders team? Your order could be held pending a simple phone call discussion with you.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Susie27
New Contributor

Re: iPad Pro 12.9 (2018)

yep have spoken to them. and all they can say is that the warehouse is waiting on stock......

0 Kudos
Top Contributors