Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

iOS 13 Preview

[ Edited ]
AlistarS

For the upcoming iOS 13 update releasing in a few months, we take a look at the Beta for some exciting updates to be rolled out.

The Quickpath Keyboard

iOS 13 Quickpath.jpg

Having used SwiftKey and multiple third party apps for texting, I’m so excited Apple is bringing swipe-to-type officially to a default keyboard. It’s still one of the most underrated features of Android devices for many years IMO.   

Connection and Syncing of Wi-Fi & Bluetooth from the control centre

ios 13 updates control centre.PNG

Android has had this for many years but the ability to Connect Wi-Fi and Bluetooth from the control centre is handy. Having more than just the ability to switch on and off with settings and syncing is a feature that I'll be excited for.

Supporting PS4 and Xbox gaming controllers

Not sure how many games this will work with or if it’ll just be linked with Apple’s gaming centre, but it’s a start and will make PS4 remote play much more playable.

You can check out the full list of iOS updates and features here.

What update for iOS 13 is your favourite? Comment below Smiley Happy

Re: iOS 13 Preview

Paddylee

Going to be the keyboard.

Will be moving back to an iphone from a Samsung Note 8. 

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

AlistarS

I heard you're looking to make that move! Exciting times ahead Smiley Happy

Do you currently use Swiftkey for the Note 8? Are you thinking of getting a Plus model or standard?

Paddylee

I use swiftkey currentlyw ith my note 8, will be going for the plus model iphone (I had an iphone 6s+ before the note 8)

With a 1+ hour train commute each way to work having a larger screen is great.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
13 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos