cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Pixie0_5
New Contributor
New Contributor

family set up

when will apple support family setup so that we can pair other family members watches to one mobile phone.   My daughter has a disability and cannot carry a phone.  I require this function as a necessity. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Rob_YC

Re: family set up

Hi @Pixie0_5, thanks for getting in touch with us here. At this stage, we haven't had any updates on whether we're planning to support Family Setup for Apple Watch.

However, we have had other YesCrowd members show interest in this feature being introduced to Optus and has been marked as feedback to be reviewed by relevant teams. We understand how useful this feature would be for parents, children, eldery & the vulnerable.

Hopefully, we'll have some news for those interested soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors