Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

eSIM - Travelling

Parto

The magic phrase:

"The eSIM capability in the iPhone allows you to use two phone numbers on the same phone at the same time, provided you have two active Postpaid Mobile plans."

At: what you need to know has me bothered.

When I travel, with my owned outright iPhone, I happily swap local and home SIM's depending on what I'm doing.

The ability to have Optus on the eSIM and a local SIM on the nanoSIM slot is my hope/expectation.

Is that possible?

If not is it to do with the phone being network locked - is it still 1999?

If it's an Optus thing and I'm back to buying from Apple can I still get an Optus eSIM for my existing postpaid account?

Indeed domestically in an Optus deadzone slipping in another network pre-paid SIM to ensure coverage sounds like a good idea - or does it?

Re: eSIM - Travelling

Paddylee

You only need a single Post Paid Optus service to use esim, you dont have to buy 2 plans from Optus.

Works perfectly well with the Optus service on the esima nd another carrier either in Aus or overseas in the nano sim slot.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos