cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: eSIM Apple Watch SS3 not getting Optus Service

Can you believe its almost a week and nothing has been resolved. Either your systems are terrible or Optus have no idea about eSIM!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi @GlenF, I've just replied to your PM. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

7 days and STILL no esim access. Apparently its been asclated to another group . How many levels do you have ?

Its not even a joke any more . 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

@GlenF

I just wanted to check in and see how things were going? I can see that there's been a successful E-SIM activation on the 30/01/18. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I’m also getting ZERO help from Optus, I’ve tried the 24/7 text support and they cut me off three times, made three phone calls to service center who then sent me to Apple’s phone tech which was a broken number and disconnected, leaving me to ring again and start over.

I’m tired and just want my watch to work. Optus keeps making out like it’s not a common issue and they’ve never heard of this problem - which I’m starting to believe considering NO ONE can help me..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I"m having the same issues.  I came over from Telstra only a few weeks ago, and they still haven't helped one bit.  They advised they've esclated it up the chain for their IT guys to look at, however they haven't given me an outcome.  They said originally it would be 8 days, well it's gone beyond that now and then I called the other day to check up and they said it will be 8 days from that call.....SO i'm beyond frustrated.  I'm going to start posting stuff on twitter and facebook - when you speak to the people on the phone they don't even care....They've made me reset my watch 4 times now - even after I told them that is not the issue...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I know EXACTLY what you’re going through, I went over three months of it; they’re hopeless and don’t care at all. I cancelled my service with Optus on Friday and went with Vodafone - I’m now paying LESS THAN HALF as much, have 32GB of data (as opposed to my measly 8GB with Optus) and it took me less than 20 seconds to set up my watch. Oh, and they have a way better voicemail service.

Optus’ customer support is atrocious and they’re all about over promise, under deliver. Leave them. Trust me. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

@cdninoz, I'm happy to follow this one up for you.

Can you send us a private message with your account details? I need your full name, DOB and mobile number. If you could include the IT case reference, that'd be great.

We'll see if there has been any progress on the ticket. Are you receiving a prompt stating that the 'service is currently not available.”?

We've had a bit of trouble working out the cause of this error.

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors