cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

eSIM Apple Watch SS3 not getting Optus Service

Hi guys, did anyone of you have experienced issue in activating the esim in the Apple Watch?

I have ontacted Optus several times and it seems noone has a clue on what they are doing. I also got asked to remove the sim from the watch (is an embedded sim). As many peple get rejected by the optus stores sending them on the set up page online it seems noone want to help you anymore. I know few friends having same issue but also them no help from Optus..

Is 9y now I am with them but... is it really time to go to competitor because noone has technical skills?

0 Kudos
27 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: eSIM Apple Watch SS3 not getting Optus Service

I haven’t been able to get mine working. Called Optus 4 days ago  and no one has been able to help. Every time I try connect, i get a text message saying there is a ‘hiccup’ and to call Optus. Tonight they tried to handball it and put me through to Apple Care...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I haven’t been able to get mine working. Called Optus 4 days ago  and no one has been able to help. Every time I try connect, i get a text message saying there is a ‘hiccup’ and to call Optus. Tonight they tried to handball it and put me through to Apple Care...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Hi @iamhoneybunny

I'm sorry to hear this, could you please DM me http://yesopt.us/pmdee your account details  - Mobile number, Full name, and DOB just so i can have a look into this for you? 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Hi @TimOptus

So sorry to hear this. Could you please DM me here: http://yesopt.us/pmdee your account details - Mobile number, full name, and DOB please just so i can look into this further for you. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Did anyone get a resolution here? I have spent countless hours on the phone with Optus and 4 hours in store trying to fix this. Every time I try to connect the watch to Optus data share I get a text message saying there has been a hiccup. I am extremely frustrated. My last option is to move to Telstra.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Hi @CRR

Sorry to hear this. Could you please DM me here: http://yesopt.us/pmdee with your account details - Mobile number, full name, and DOB so i can look into this further for you? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello honey bunny, did Optus end up sorting this out for you? I’ve had problems since I got mine. Very frustrating! I’m really interested to find out what they found, if anything. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @-Matt-, do you still need a hand with this? Feel free to contact us  Here and we can help.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I'm also experiencing this exact same issue and no-one at Optus seems to know how to resolve. 

Has anyone had any luck activating, if so please offer some insights. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors