Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
eggiyok
New Contributor
New Contributor

change an iPhone colour after it has been delivered

I’ve ordered the wrong colour (Pacific blue) iPhone 12 Pro Max and I have already sorted out the issue and Optus will be sending me the silver. I am just wondering how long it will take and can I track this delivery? There is no information for me to view anything. My device information also hasn’t been updated to the new colour.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jack_YC

Re: change an iPhone colour after it has been delivered

Hi there @eggiyok, you can track your order via the My Optus App or visit optus.startrack.com.au to track your delivery. For more info, check out our Deliveries page. If you do have any further questions, I recommend sending us a message through the My Optus App

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
eggiyok
New Contributor
New Contributor

I can’t track the delivery since I don’t even have the delivery number. I’ve already ordered the phone and it arrived but I asked for a colour change which they will be delivered again so that I can swap the wrong colour with the new one but I want to track that new delivery. However I don’t have the new delivery tracking number or any information about it at all.
0 Kudos
Jack_YC

I see what you mean @eggiyok. I recommend sending us a message via the My Optus App. That way we can take a closer look at your account for any delivery tracking details. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors