Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mobile Outage Northern NSW has now been resolved 2PM AEDT
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor Rus40
Occasional Contributor

airprinting

My ipad air used to print by wifi to my epson xp-100 (non airprint, non wifi) printer connected to my win 7 computer which is wired to an Optus supplied netgear CG3000v2 modem/router which has wifi but not readyshare, but after several win 7 updates and ipad updates I can no longer print from the ipad to my Epson printer. The CG3000 says it will print even if my printer is not airprint enabled. The ipad says it is sending to the printer but nought happens. Can anybody help here. I can buy an aiprint printer but I should not have to because it used to work!!!!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Crowd Champion SillyGogo
Crowd Champion

Re: airprinting

is the epson printer connected to the modem or the computer? If it is connected to the computer then remove the printer on the computer, reinstall the printer software and check the printer sharing is enabled. 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor Rus40
Occasional Contributor

Re: airprinting

Thanks all.

My windows firewall was preventing network printing from ipads and laptops in the house!!!

0 Kudos
Top Contributors