Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Anarkii
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: 'Your order has been sent to our warehouse for packaging'

Capture.PNG
Good to see people getting their phones. Mine has been like this since the 4th, hopefully ill be in the next shipment 🙂 

0 Kudos
fjb001
Contributor
Contributor

Update: Yes, delivery is for today. Good luck for those of you who entered what can only be described as a lottery.

Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 07.21.33.png

fjb001
Contributor
Contributor

My order was processed on 03-11, so, all things going well, you'll get yours next.

NexusQ1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Lols my order is processed on 1/11, and i am still not getting my iPhone this week. My plan is now active, but no allocation!

Felt like all the chase up comments on webchat that was placed on the order is now ignored. And this is called bullying, would take it up with TIO at this point in time now. I PMed a moderator and got no response for 2 days now.

What was your handset?

0 Kudos
fjb001
Contributor
Contributor

I got the X 64 SG (I’m on lease, so I’ll upgrade memory on next phone).

I really don’t know what to advise. You’ve done all reasonable steps to get your order moving, and Optus (surprise surprise) is being belligerent. Keep nagging them, and maybe you’ll come across somebody useful. 

0 Kudos
NexusQ1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

yeah 64GB appears to be easier to get.... i think over 90% of people went with 256GB in the first couple of rounds. 1 256GB phone is like 4 64GB haha.

now i realised the message on my order says my new phone is now ready... except WHERE IS MY NEW IPHONE? HAHHA

Date/Time Status

14/11 - 19:17
Your phone is now active. Please turn it off and then back on. For help with your phone, please visit handset help & support
14/11 - 19:15
Your new phone is now ready and you can plug your old SIM into your new phone
14/11 - 15:06

Your order has been sent to our warehouse for packaging

0 Kudos
fjb001
Contributor
Contributor

I got that update the day before I received the phone. Check your account, as your plan has probably updated now (mine did). 

0 Kudos
NexusQ1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

yeah, but no update for phone, like your phone is on the road. 24/48

0 Kudos
fjb001
Contributor
Contributor

It only changed for me later in the evening to show that it was actually going to be shipped. In the morning (ie this morning) it changed again to show it arrived in Melbourne, and another time to say it was on board with driver. At no point did I receive a text message.

I don’t want to get your hopes up (I would advise caution/scepticism), but hopefully your order is coming very shortly. 

0 Kudos
NexusQ1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

thanks, at this time i think it is good to get it next week, friday is just not a good time 😛 or tommorow.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors