Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

'Your order has been sent to our warehouse for packaging'

[ Edited ]
fjb001

For those perturbed people out there fastidiously studying dates of iPhone deliveries to Optus, some people as of tonight are getting their status on the 'Track your order' page changed to Your order has been sent to our warehouse for packaging. People over on Whirlpool are reporting the same. Mine changed to this at 19:07 tonight too. So hopefully Optus will get out another round of iPhones very shortly (possibly from tomorrow, as has been rumoured).

Hope that helps settles some people's angst.

Re: 'Your order has been sent to our warehouse for packaging'

NexusQ1

Optus is not going by sequence of orders, one of the order number placed is after me, and they have the iPhone 256SL model.

Finally the person before my order got the 256SL.

the other 3 orders after me have not been allocated. 1 was allocated............. and some 256SG was fullfilled,

fjb001

Update: I got a flurry of messages from Optus about setting up new services (like streaming TV/music), they reset my voicemail pin, and my plan has updated to the new one.

I placed my order for iPhone X on 28-11 and order was confirmed (i.e. received my order number) on 03-11.

NexusQ1

i had a chat with webchat, and tehy said the order that was released after me, is a "glitch" and apologizes.

she says all orders 1/11 i presume will be delviered by 21/11. And she said again that Apple doesn't have many stock.

Highlighted

YesItsMe

@NexusQ1  How do you know where you are in the queue?

[ Edited ]
NexusQ1

it is basic order number and you can go up or down. presuamble orders should be in sequence and batches.

my order from 1/11 17:20 is now send to warehouse for packaging... FINALLY after 13 days... the ordeal is nearly over. Now i just need to make sure that they delivery on time before Friday because my work commitments that can't be changed, and i don't want to wait until possible Saturday or even Monday morning....

2 orders 256SL after me are also being delivered!! nice. Plus 1 order which went ahead of others...

i just want to make sure that they don't forget me in the system by chatting with webchat every 3 days, I PM the moderator this morning. Optus have not told us when, but only a guide before what time, and that time might not be acceptable for people who felt they preordered really early.

i chase up daily, because the information isn't readiably avaliable, and last week no moderators were there onhand to help at all.

fjb001

Update: StarTrack has obviously received stock now from Optus, as the website tracking is now live. I assume delivery is for tomorrow.

NexusQ1

i did not get an update for this.

fjb001

I didn't receive a notification about it being up. I just saw that people over on the Whirlpool forums were seeing that it was, so I checked the StarTrack website. Lo and behold, I can see several entries there from today relating to my order.

Solution

fjb001

Update: So deliveries for another lot of iPhones will begin again tomorrow. Optus tracking now states for my order: Your order is on the road and should be with you in the next 24-48 hours (for metro areas). Australia Post will send you an SMS on the day of delivery. Remember to have photo ID handy to receive your order.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
16 Kudos
15 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos