Searching...

Mobile

Re: Will we receive iPhone x on release date if preordered on the 27th?

Saints78

So I can go in a Apple store and get the phone and upgrade as well as I’m paying the old plan out 

anthonyn

I don't know about that you can contact apple live chat if you like and ask them questions. They are 100% helpful and the best part is... they dont read off a script! they are 100% helpful!

Ben77006

In regard with the plans from Apple, I would ring up your local Apple Store directly.

Mondy

Optus - on Live Chat - are telling me I'll get my phone "probably" next week.  It's been dispatched to StarTrack but once it gets there it's a black hole to Optus.

To be fair to the Live Chat person they did say they would SMS me once they knew what my ETA was.  I would get an update on Monday.  So that's something.

Still, won't forget this "customer experience" in a hurry.

Optus have dropped the ball this time.  They hope we will forget in two years when our contracts are up.  Unless there is massive improvement in their customer service they can shove their pre-order process.  I'll be buying my phone out right.

Saints78

Just had updates on my Optus tracking saying My order has been dispatched to warehouse for packing and other one say I can now use my new phone and put the sim in does this sound I’m getting the phone soon 

kelly1309

i still haven’t gotten that message yet. and i was promised to be one of the first to receive the device out of the next consignment.... this whole system is screwed ive been told so many different stories as well. very upset. 

NexusQ1

like you kelly, i was also give 3/11 or 6/11 but that never happened.

And i also just missed out on the order, 1 order ahead of me will get their iPhone on monday.

While i am given no information at all... not sure why am i even in the 3rd batch, Optus called me way too late to confirm my order.

kelly1309

i was only given the information because i contacted chat support 

NexusQ1

i contacted them and got no information, and now it'll likely to clash with one of the day where i don't want it to clash with!

Mondy

So here's a funny thing.

My phone was delivered today.

I received no SMS from Optus.  Nothing via email.  And when I spoke to chap on Live Chat earlier this morning he said next week.

It was delivered at 12:46 and is now sitting at the Post Office waiting for me to get it tomorrow morning.

So, in one sense I couldn't be happier.  In another sense.  W.T.F.  How hard is it to tell me that the phone is on its way!!!!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
16 Kudos
15 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos