Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

What's the best Apple TV box for the Optus Sport app?

[ Edited ]
Ozjock

Hi I need some info I want to purchase a apple TV box.to install optus sport app but don't know which apple tv to buy.

and the easiest to download the app

Solution

Re: Purchase app

[ Edited ]
petergdownload

Not that involved really. 

Grab an AppleTV ($209 for HD version) or $259 for (4K version) - I'd probably get the 4K just for future proofing a bit more but you might not have a 4K TV so could save the $50? 

You can download the Optus Sports app from iTune store for free

Peter Gillespie

Re: Purchase app

Ozjock

Thanks for the info

One more question when I subscribe to the app with my c/card am I automatically charged every month or am I sent a payment reminder every month

Optus sport billing

Ozjock

Am I automatically charged every month on my c/card for my optus sport app.or am I sent a reminder

Highlighted

Re: Optus sport billing

Ray_YC

How will I be charged for my Optus Sport Premium Subscription if I don’t have an Optus plan?
The Optus Sport Premium Subscription is charged monthly to your App Store or Google Play account, automatically within the 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
14 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos