cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

What are your Yes Crowd predictions for the new Apple iPhone?

I've checked the calendar and it's mid August already, yikes!

So if history is any guide, about this time next month we'll be in full blown new iPhone launch mode!

For you Apple fans out there, what are you predicting we'll see from the latest iPhone?

More storage? Wireless charging? A folding iPhone? Smiley Surprised

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: What are your Yes Crowd predictions for the new Apple iPhone?

My predictions

No folding

Still ligtning port

Same wireless charging as prev gen

Standard and a max version

No 5g

IOS 13

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What are your Yes Crowd predictions for the new Apple iPhone?

Apple haven't produced anything new for some time. 

I agree with all @Paddylee predictions.

I'd expect another lens or two.

On screen fingerprint security (because face recognition is expensive and asking people to press a button is so 2015)

Biggest call is a sub $1500 price (The China tarrifs have Americans jittery and they aren't paying more to China)

That said almost everyone in the US will be buying phones via 24 month subsidised plans again.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos