cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor slsl
Occasional Contributor

Waiting for iPad Pro 12.9

Ordered iPad Pro 12.9 on 30 April and still waiting for delivery.

Apparently it’s on backorder but only found out by contacting Optus myself after waiting 3 weeks...

No one seems to know when they’ll restock.

has anyone recently received any 12.9 iPad?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Occasional Contributor

Re: Waiting for iPad Pro 12.9

Few days shy of 10 weeks and still waiting...

Now I’m just curious if Optus is also simply waiting for me to cancel..hmm..

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Hey @slsl, not good to hear you've been waiting so long. If you'd like me to check your order, please feel free to send me a private message with the below information so I can check this for you.

Full Name:
DOB:
Order Number:
Are You The Primary Account Holder: Yes/No

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

After exchaning several private messages, turns out Ipad pro 12.9 is out of stock again... but still has it available on the website which will lead to creating poor suckers like me..

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Finally decided to cancel the order. I didn’t think I could endure further waiting when the staff couldn’t tell me whether they’ll restock or not. Now just have to sell few accessories on eBay which I bought during the wait, but i feel a very big weight has been lifted.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Ah, I'm sorry for all the hastle @slsl

I was able to find a bit more info. I did have another customer come through today who'd experienced the same. 

I reached out to our product team who'd advised that the device was placed on our stop sell list back in late April. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors