Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mert54
New Contributor
New Contributor

Voicemail notification issue

Hi, I have an issue recieving sms notification when a voicemail has been left. I have reset my network and general settings on the iPhone SE, and also have called technical support which they reset my voicemail which also did not work. I am using the call me feature in voicemail for now, but does anyone know anything with regards to not recieving SMS notifications when a voicemail has been left?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Gen_R
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Voicemail notification issue

Hey Mert54 - might be something we need to rejig from our end. Would recommend touching base with Tech Support on 131344 or via the MyOptus app chat feature.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
kenbruce
New Contributor
New Contributor

I'm having the same issue. Voicemail notifications have just completely disappeared. Very frustrating.

0 Kudos
DJ83x
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Hi @kenbruce

Sorry to hear that. Have you made any changes lately to your handset? Can you please send a DM with your full name, DOB, and mobile number just so we can look into this for you? 

0 Kudos
Bobos99
New Contributor
New Contributor

Exact same issue and did all the recommended tasks. Worked fine and then just stopped. Same phone same contract. Any help.

0 Kudos
kenbruce
New Contributor
New Contributor

Mine is still stuffed. Optus not interested in helping. Currently looking at changing providers.

0 Kudos
DJ83x
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Hi @Bobos99

I'm sorry to hear that. Could you please DM me your details so i can look into this for you? DM Here

Your full name, DOB, and Mobile number. 

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Vikhasproblem
New Contributor
New Contributor

My voicemail sms notification also disappeared.  Yesterday I tried live chatting to "fix" it after resetting in te voicemail menu options which did nothing. Merna was useless. Made my problem worse.  Firstly she removed my personal voicemail message. Then he managed to change my notification   to "Call me" notification which rings incessantly until I answer it. After over 1.5 hours chatting and trying to explain to her she had creates more problems I spoke to Drake her Supervisor for another 20 minutes who assured me the problems would be resolved between 15 minutes and 4 hours. He promised to call with a update within 30 minutes. Needless to say Drake never called and my problems still exist. How do I fix this? All I want is a text message to notify me of a missed voicemail and a text message  to notify me of  missed call. Any help would be much appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Kartika

Really sorry about your experience via Live Chat and the voicemail issue, @Vikhasproblem. Were you able to speak with someone in this regards since posting? If you still need assistance then please DM us → here your phone number / account number, full name and date of birth for us to look into this further. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors