Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor Davedownunder
New Contributor

Visual voicemail

Hi , 

Ive just come across from Telstra and gone to setup my message bank only to find that there’s no visul voicemail , I take anything up to 50 calls a day with my business and have a 96 year old mum that calls if she’s in trouble .. 

I need to be able to see the independent messages and not have to listen to 47 to get to the 48th message . 

What can I do ? 

This is a deal breaker ! 

Tags (1)
5 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Visual voicemail

As its an Apple specific product the Apple website has info:

https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT203982

Visual Voicemail (corporate accounts only)

Has always been like this and no sign of it being enabled for other account types. 

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to throw a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Hi

Have a look in the app store, Android or Apple, and search for visual voicemail, quite a few apps out there although I have no experience of them.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Kategee
New Contributor

Switched back to Optus yesterday (awaiting phone and SIM) and I’ve just read this.  So there really is no visual voicemail?  If I had’ve known, it would’ve been a deal breaker too.  Is there any reason why it’s not an option?  😞

Highlighted
New Contributor

I’ve had to pay an extra $5 a month and now get the mms messages in my normal messages .. 

unfortunately for me I have a free call number and everything coming in on it is all in the same string of messages and not easily deletable so I’m having to listen to all the messages every couple of days and delete the strings .. 

real hard to quickly listen to each message on the run .. 

would be ok with different numbers calling but in this case not so good . 

So to recap , the mormal voicemail with independent .. 

heading into a store tomorrow to see if I can get back to what I had with Telstra .. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor

I’ve had to pay an extra $5 a month and now get the mms messages in my normal messages .. 

unfortunately for me I have a free call number and everything coming in on it is all in the same string of messages and not easily deletable so I’m having to listen to all the messages every couple of days and delete the strings .. 

real hard to quickly listen to each message on the run .. 

would be ok with different numbers calling but in this case not so good . 

So to recap , the mormal voicemail with independent .. 

heading into a store tomorrow to see if I can get back to what I had with Telstra .. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos