cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

TOR
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Visual Voicemail

Yes i agree it is a deal breaker. People do feel that strongly about Visual Voicemail. Especially people who are used to using it. During the cooling off period after signing up, had i become aware that visual voicemail was not just a feature of the handset, but the network provider also, I probably would have considered not keeping my company's mobile services with optus. I also feel no visual voicemail is in fact a deal breaker, and i can say, if its not implemented by the time my contracts are up, then its back to the market to find the best Network provider.

0 Kudos
Raz
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Can totally appreciate if it's a feature which is important to you that you'd want to ensure your service is capable of using visual voicemail, and while I can't say we'd be happy to say goodbye we do encourage all of our customers to pursue what's right for their own needs. If we do happen to change anything in terms of offering this service we'll be sure to make an announcement to let everyone know.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
rgannell
New Contributor
New Contributor

I'm a little stunned to think that this still hasn't happened - Visual Voicemail blew my mind when I got my iPhone 4 at launch, 5 years ago! To think that it's a feature that even Vodafone had, what's Optus doing?

0 Kudos
Marie
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Hey rgannell, we've responded to your alternate post here. Cheers

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
normh
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

HELLO Optus - YES

I have now left, within the next 24 hours I am switched over to Telstra and my wife is back with Vodafone 🙂

So unlike you I have kept my promise, unlike Optus who say YES but mean ....... well I am not sure what it means as it certainly isn't yes.

I gave you 2 years, my contract is finished and I am gone.

Goodbye and I won't be back - decieved once and you will never get another oportunity.  And I must mention the no visual voice mail at least 2 times a month and recommend NOT OPTUS on every occasion.

You can't say I was not fair and give you every oportunity nor can you say I did not warn you.

cheers.

Mattyess
New Contributor
New Contributor

1 more month left for me and then I'm out too. I know Telstra have been having some problems lately. BUtmy OPTUS service for mobile has been terrible from the get-go. Apart from visual voicemail (I still can't belive it hasn't been implemented) I'm really looking forward to having reception outside the 40km surrounding the CBD.

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Update: Optus finally has Visual Voicemail 😀

Please see this thread for details: - Optus has launched Visual Voicemail

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos