cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

lewis94321
New Contributor
New Contributor

Visual Voicemail

Apple has now rolled out the iPhone 5, and Optus is still without any visual voicemail service, despite the fact that all of Optus' major competitors offer it now as standard practice. I believe we, as the customers, deserve an explanation. One that goes further than 'if we have any updates on this we'll be sure to let everyone know!'

[Source - https://community.optus.com.au/t5/Apple/Visual-Voicemail/td-p/20214]

When will Optus introduce visual voicemail to customers?

What stage are they at now in delivering this service, is it even being considered?

Why have they not introduced it and (if applicable) why won't they?

Tags (1)
6 Replies
lisarge
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Visual Voicemail

When is this going to be activated??? !!!!

Matt
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Hey lewis94321 and lisarge, if this does become available we’ll certainly let everyone know but we just don’t have plans to introduce visual voicemail at this stage.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Bilster
New Contributor
New Contributor

Matt, Can you say why? it seems there's quite a demand for it - I run a very busy business and i get a stack of voice mails - some get buried underneath all the recent ones and before i know it I'm spending 10-15 minutes trawling through message after message. Why???

Why is Optus saying NO this request?

0 Kudos
User58944
New Contributor
New Contributor

Any News on this topic guys ??

Also will third party VVM Android Apps work on my new Optus Samsung Note 4 ??

0 Kudos
Ian
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Please use existing thread.

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Update: Optus finally has Visual Voicemail 😀

Please see this thread for details: - Optus has launched Visual Voicemail

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos