cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Giovik
New Contributor

Verify ID

hello! So 4 business days ago I decided to start a phone plan, it’s my first time on a plan with Optus and after I ordered everything, I got asked to verify my ID by sending a photo of my licence and a selfie, I did all that on the day I ordered it and I haven’t heard anything back since doing that? I have verified my email and my id yet still haven’t heard any updates.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Verify ID

Hi @Giovik , best to get in touch with our Sales Support team for this one.

If you've placed an order online, you'll need to quote the temporary order reference number you were given.

You can message the team directly here. You'll need to select, PersonalMobileTrack your order

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Giovik
New Contributor

I wasn’t given any temporary number
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

We haven't got visibility of customer orders here I'm afraid, Giovik.

Please get in contact with the team via the links Dan_C mentioned and hopefully you get the answers you're after.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors