Searching...

Mobile

Usage charts not refreshing

imranyqureshi

My usage charts got stuck at a particular date, not refreshing, both through my iphone app and desktop version, anyone else experiencing it?

Re: Usage charts not refreshing

MattyPy2

I haven't been able to see my usage at all for nearly two weeks.  Could be a related issue I suppose?

Mine also affects the dashboard as well as iPhone app.

Highlighted

Nic1991

In the same boat, haven't been able to check my usage for roughly two weeks, little bit frustrating, understandable being down for a day or two but it's gone on too long 

MattyPy2

Funny thing is how Optus acts like they are suprised - like no one else has had the issue.

Obviously there are more people with the same problem!

imranyqureshi

I had a doubt what the problem might be, my cycle just ended and that confirmed it

i had some extra call charges on my account, i was hoping the begining of thr new billing cycle would fix the charts and it has

MouniraH

Hi @imranyqureshi @MattyPy2@Nic1991

Could you all please try clearing your cookies & cache and re-try logging into Myaccount using a different browser and let me know if issue persists and we will investigate.

Thanks

M

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution!

MattyPy2

I've tried 4 different browsers and 3 different computers.  It also doesn't work on the iPhone app.  Optus support has also "reset" my account twice from their end.

Pretty confident it is not an issue with my browser.

MattyPy2

Whaddya know?  My monthly quota reset overnight and now the usage meter on the iPhone app and the Customer Dashboard is working again.

Coincidence?

MouniraH

Hi MattyPy2

I blame gremlins! Glad it is now working for you

Cheers

M

Have you seen something helpful? Don't forget to give it a kudos. Asked a question and got an answer? Make sure you mark it as an accepted solution!
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
16 Kudos
6 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos