Searching...

Mobile

Update on Iphone x delivery? What confirmed order dates have been processed and shipped?

Jdowz1996

Hey guys just wondering what date range optus are up to regarding shipping of iphone X. I have noticed a few that where confirmed on the 3rd of november have started to go out (by looking through other questions on this forum). Anyone from the 4th or 5th or later been updated to processed? Thanks! 

Re: Update on Iphone x delivery? What confirmed order dates have been processed and shipped?

Anarkii

Capture.PNG
Been like that for me since the 4th. I dont expect my phone until the start of December

Re: Update on Iphone x delivery? What confirmed order dates have been processed and shipped?

fjb001

My order was confirmed on 3rd and delivered yesterday. 

Mirror

I ordered mine on the 6th and still stuck on "We're waiting for your item to arrive at the warehouse..." I see alot of people on the forums gettting their iPhones so im still hoping Smiley Happy

Anarkii

Confirmed on the 3rd and delivered yesterday? That gives me hope that mine will be delivered next week Smiley Happy

Dan101

I put through my order on 3rd of Nov as well, within 30mins open for order. Sadly until today there is no confirmation of delivery date. Same messge online tracking, waiting for arrival to warehouse. Very disppointed... Smiley Sad  thinking taking the business to other telco.

Anarkii

Capture.PNG

YYYAAAASSSS should get it next week Smiley Happy

Mattstorm118

I ordered on the 1st November and have received nothing, how can people who ordered after that be receiving theirs first?

Anarkii

I ordered a couple of hours after pre-orders went live on the 27th, but didnt get the order number until the 4th. 

Dan101

I ordered on 27 oct too, received actual order number on 3rd Nov. Some people ordered later than me and received their phone. Why is that?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos