Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mizzyxx
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Unsuccessful delivery

Hi my iPhone was unsent delivery due to wrong address.  I just wondering hownlong till i get the new order send out from warehouse. As per check the item was successful delivery back to warehouse since 3/10. Until now i haven't heard anything back from optus 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Unsuccessful delivery

Hi @Mizzyxx , 

Which model of iPhone did you order? 

Once the device has been returned to our warehouse, we'll need to re-key the order from scratch. 

If you've ordered one of the new iPhones, you'll be placed in our back-order queue. As soon as we've received a fresh shipment of stock, we'll reship the phone. Once the new order has been placed, you should receive an SMS with the new order reference number. 

I would suggest reaching out to our Social Media service team. You can message us directly on Facebook or our Twitter page. they'll be able to give you a status update. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Mizzyxx
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Unsuccessful delivery

Cant i get my one that return to warehouse?
0 Kudos
Top Contributors