Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
vinpor
New Contributor
New Contributor

Unable to download eSIM to phone. Sytem Error

I can't seem to be able to download the eSim to my phone. Been battling this for the past 5 hours. I get a system error every time.

So here's the backstory
I own a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
I had my phone number previously attached to the eSIM in this phone without any issues.
I had to send the phone away for repair.
I went to the optus store and had my number loaded to a physical sim so that I could use the loan phone while mine was away.
My phone returned from repair. I contacted optus who sent me an email with instructions on how to activate my esim again through the myoptus app.
Followed the instructions an faced with a system error every time.
Have been receiving help from tech support via the online chat portal and they have not been able to solve it.
Can anyone here help?

*EDIT
Oops. Just realised this is posted in the Apple forum. Have reposted in correct forum. Sorry
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kyri_YC

Re: Unable to download eSIM to phone. Sytem Error

Hey @vinpor. It's not great to hear about the troubles you are having with your eSIM activation.

We appreciate you taking the time to reach out and test all necessary avenues to have your SIM activated.

As that is the case, If you can get in touch with our team on either Facebook or Twitter, they will be happy to assist and investigate this issue in further detail from there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors