cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Travel packs.

I am currently overseas at the moment and am having trouble purchasing a travel pack. When I do log on to the website, I get to the dashboard, it loads, and then it just says not authorised. I cannot see any options or extras that I was able to click on when I was still in Australia. How do I then add a travel pack or do I just switch roaming settings to on and I'll be able to get any sms sent from australia? Thanks.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Travel packs.

Hey @Blkey, you've connected to a WiFi network overseas? Are you able to load up the My Optus application? 

On my Account you should be able to navigate to the corresponding service and choose international roaming from the settings menu on the right hand side of the screen. You're given the option to purchase travel packages from there. If you're using the My Optus application, you'll need to navigate to the international roaming tab from the drop down menu on the top left hand side of your screen. 

FYI Optus Travel Packs will need to be added using the local date of the country / countries you’re visiting. A Travel Pack cannot be added if the date has already passed in Australia. We recommended checking your travel itinerary to confirm the date in local time.

If you're still having trouble, I'd really suggest reaching out to live chat and have an agent manually add on the Travel Packs for you → www.optus.com.au/livechat/pmobi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors