cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

The countdown is on to the next iPhone!

Apple fans, set your alarm for 3am this Wednesday AEST to livestream the Apple Special Event

A couple of our Yes Crowd regulars made their predictions a couple of weeks ago.

Wireless charging is interesting, rumour has it they will feature bilateral wireless charging with a centred Apple logo on the back for users to be able to charge their Apple Watch or Airpods case.

Any of our Yes Crowders planning on upgrading to the new iPhone?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: The countdown is on to the next iPhone!

Going to upgrade if the price is right.

If its gone crazy with pricing then ill look at last years release and then at 12 months into contract ill upgrade to newest next year model for $149.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Crowd Champion SillyGogo
Crowd Champion

My iphone 8 is still going, might upgrade if the new phone can run Android, : D . Depending on the price and features, will consider upgrading my boss's iPhone X. 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

So you'll be tuning in the wee hours of the morning to find out if the new ones are Android compatible then? 😂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

For those that stayed in bed like me, here is the announcement.

The new iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, Apple Watch Series 5, and iPad. 

Stay tuned to the Optus website for what we'll be ranging along with plans and pricing.

0 Kudos